What does this mean?
- The center of our life of faith with God and one another.
- What God is doing and our response in praise to God's action.
- An encounter with God, who Saves us through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
- Gathering, Encountering God's Word, Sharing a meal at the Lord's table, and being sent into God's world that God so loves.
How do we do this?
- Through our Worship and Music as we nurture seeds of God's Word in our lives through water, bread, prayer, and God's Word
- Through the inspiring of Jesus' disciples to live out their faith in their daily life
September - May (School Year Hours)
Wednesday 7:00 p.m. and Sunday 8:00 a.m. & 10:15 a.m.
1st Sunday of January: Worship at 9:00 a.m.
Memorial Day - Labor Day (Summer Hours)
Wednesday 7:00 p.m. and Sunday 9:00 a.m.